MOHAA Demo MOHAA Demo

I am the main creator of this partially finished game. Revisiting this website 12 years later. I found I was rather creative back then. Although this game was uploaded prematurely partially was due to bad co-operation with the "main" author machstealth who only offered sound that was used in the game and then back-stabbed submitted in his name, but my complaint to NG got supressed when he made me the co-author. It was a shame that I didn't get what I wanted which was to surpise newgrounds with my trailer and fully functional game. from that point onwards I lost interest and with the upcoming exams etc. it was given up. But looking back it was a lesson to learn, which is don't trust people too much and keep something unique for yourself.

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

This is my first review in 10 years. man such a good game. lots of strategy. It can be easy if you are doing it right.

First attempt - got a few zombies hitting the house but was like only 3% damage throughout the game.

Second attempt - they didn't even reach half way.

I figured out this is how you win,

1 - search house with rifles. Sniper are the best.
2 - search house with survisors
3 - allocate all shooting level 3 survisors to shooting section
4 - give 2 melee and 3 search ones to search section.
5 - give it a 40 60 80 mix, it means more likely to be spoted but more likely to survive to, this way search team won't die. in fact no one dies from my second attempt.

Best Weapon search route - Rifle - AK - Machine gun - Grenade
Best Weapon Combination - Grenade - Machine gun.

BlackFury's Tutorial edit BlackFury's Tutorial edit

From the author in your favoirist list

well done!!!

DDay (game) DDay (game)

cool

nice animation

Parachute Retro (Game) Parachute Retro (Game)

it was good

it was great. but you need to make the graphics better. mark my word and mark them well. thank you

Fish Hunter 2 Fish Hunter 2

nice

nice game i like it, but just can't eat the fish :( LOL

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

very good!

i think you should make it jump and make the buildings more catoony and then I am sure that your game will be on the frontpage

Frame by Frame Tutorial Frame by Frame Tutorial

love it

very good

Poninjas Penalty Chamber Poninjas Penalty Chamber

interesting

very good but you need to make more animations

Tank War Tank War

very good

I think this is the best game i've ever seen on NG, well, what i mean best is the type. so cool. I wish i can do that